Wednesday, August 1, 2012

boobie options

It amazes me the amount of options available.  Homework is required, or at least possible, to get new boobs.  There are two primary types of implants, saline and silicon.  Both have their pros and cons.  To avoid boredom with the facts (which I do recommend looking into if you are in the market for boobies shopping) I will tell you basics of what I am choosing and why.  Silicon implants.  The reason why is because they generally feel more natural and from what the gossip grapevine tells me saline is heavy and feels like water balloons.  I am also choosing round implants, rather than tear drop shaped, and a classic profile.  Round allows for the breast to fall more naturally according to body position.  If I am standing on my head they will fall up along with gravity, a teardrop will remain in the shape that the boob naturally falls in when standing upright.  (A bit awkward when standing on your head.)  They round also comes in different profiles.  High, moderate, and classic.  This is pretty much how the boob projects forward.  I am going with classic.  (Doc preference.)  I think this allows for the boob to be more natural as well and can be pushed up, over, and out according to my bra and clothes.  I also am getting fairly large implants so they will project regardless. There are more options such as where the incision is and over or under placement...but I will talk about that later.


No comments:

Post a Comment