Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Confidence in silicon

Have you ever looked at the before and after pictures of people with weight loss or makeovers? In the after pics they usually are beaming and happier looking.Doctor photos of before and after boobs tend to only show the breasts, but frequently there are bikini tan lines present in the after photos.  I honestly believe this is due to an increase in self image.  From what I have been told the largest complaint after surgery is opting to be cautious and wishing to have gone with bigger implants.  There appears to be a greater self image when a woman has larger tits.

Personally, I know that I have always been self conscious of being petite, or small.  I have often felt not as womanly, sexy, or as vivacious as I should/could.  I feel like I do not have that presence that curvier woman have.  It does discourage you when bra shopping directs you to teen bras that so will not fit properly.  The one plus I have had is that I have always been perky. I actually have never really disliked my boobs, I just would prefer to be curvier and less 'girlish'.  I want to be more 'grown up' in the tits department.  

I believe that there is a self esteem issue here, but it is not (from my perspective) what you are probably thinking.  It is not necessarily the lack of esteem with a low self image...it is the opposite.  An attitude of positivity.  What do you think?  I will blog more about this,  but I want to pause...

No comments:

Post a Comment