Wednesday, August 8, 2012

No, this is not for a guy!

I am amazed by comments, even from friends whom I have known for a very long time, who assume that I am doing this to impress and please my husband.  Are they insane?  Why in the world would I do that one?  (I am not that nice of a person to change my body to impress someone else. Ask him, he will tell you that I am not an accommodating person) 

To have a surgery that alters your body HAS to be a decision for yourself.  Nobody else is going to be changed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  They are not going to be carrying my new boobs around with them.  I understand that some people may have a boob job to impress others, but that is something I am actually against. 

Yes, I do want my husband to like the way I look, which he tells me anyways without new tits, but I want to really like the way they look when I look at myself.  It is about self image and confidence.  That is what is sexy, not the size of your tits, but how you carry them.  I am sexy with or without them....I just have decided to be sexy with them on a permanent basis. 

2 comments: