Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New tits consult

Every set of fake boobs has a doctors consult.  It is pretty cut and dry.  You make an appointment (not a lot of money and the cost can be applied towards the surgery if you choose to go ahead with it).  Talking about size and expectations of what you want and a visual exam of my current boobs is what follows.  I must state that even after two kids and gravity I do not need a lift.  Hooray!  (Like I said my tits don't suck as they are).  Many women have lifts with the implants.  You also can try on various sized implants to get a general idea of how they would look on you.  Lots of fun.  It is only a general idea as you cannot get the full effect of cleavage and appearance with your bra stuffed with a silicon implant.  At this point I scheduled my surgery and made appointment two...the pre-op.

At this appointment I brought photos, google searches of before and after implants.  I find this important as to state a desired cup size can be a bit obscure.  As any girl knows size changes with manufacturer and bra style.  It does offer a general idea.  I am going for a full C to a D cup.  My 32 band size will not really change as implants domnot increase the basic chest measurement, just amount of breast tissue.

No comments:

Post a Comment