Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Great Tits at any Age

Okay. I have to ramble a bit as I am irritated by the 'haters' and 'negativity' of some people.  (They all need to go get some flip flops on and mellow out!)  I am 43 and it seems as if some people expect me to act accordingly and think diminished looks are just a natural part of aging.  Well....not entirely.  No, I am not 25 and will never look like a 25 year old again, but sexiness is not reserved for the young.  Women can be 'hot' throughout their lives.  Okay, yes I will have much younger looking tits as they will be teenage perky as I am pushing them up and out. We have the ability to do this so why not take advantage?  I do not think we need to accept all the natural aging processes, we have the ability and technology to remedy things.  Embrace it and take advantage! 

I am small, I eat (mostly) healthy, I exercise, and I look damn good!  Not just for someone my age, but for any age.  No matter what I eat or how much I exercise my boobs are small and lacking in the fullness of days past.  So I am putting that back, surgery is the only way to achieve this. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND someone saying 'well you are in your forties so what is the point?'  Seriously?  Life is great in my forties and I sure am not resigning myself to old age status.  I know a woman in her eighties who has a lot more life in her than a lot of people in their thirties.  She is a sexy, beautiful, hula hooping, belly dancing Diva!  (No one would ever guess her age).  I plan on growing up to be like her.  She is one of my biggest cheer leaders in getting a boob job and believes you embrace life.

Putting your body into an image you want is a form of embracing life.  It is not trying to go back in time to recapture. It is not to make me a different person. It is to move forward and to make my outside the way I want to see it, the way I can envision myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment