Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Why I am buying new tits!

Time for some personal info here. (Even better as I am not using a screen or pen name, but my real name. I find this important as there is no reason for shame in choosing body modification.)  I have never had big guns.  I wear a 32 B bra, 5 feet 5 inches tall and 115 lbs, wearing a size 0.  Sounds lovely as I am a small person.  I am athletic and have what some consider a swimmers body with broad shoulders.  Honestly, I have always been a bit out of proportion (in my opinion) as I have slight curves and am not a ruler or stick figure, but am a bit flat chested. I am 43 and have two children, which if you have kids you understand that this changes your breasts. All this is easily disguised by the lovely selection and bra styles available. The reality is that my body and my boobs don't suck, they just could be better.  And that is the point, I want them to be better when I look at myself naked in the mirror...and why not as the options are available? It really is as basic as that.  It is not so someone else finds my tatas great.  My husband has never complained and as far as anyone else goes who cares? Nobody has ever actually told me I needed bigger boobs. Appearance is subjective. There are enough people and opinions that no matter what you have some will like it and some will not.  What is important is that you like what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment